Thai Yoga Massage Foundations
This certification is great for yoga teachers and personal trainers, massage therapists, physical therapists and anyone with a sincere interest in learning. This course goes deeper into thai yoga massage than most certifications. We will be covering it's wide variety of applications, performing flexibility and posture assessments, understanding injuries you could encounter, and how to customize sessions based on what your client needs. We will also be discussing business development so you can turn this training into a successful career with multiple revenue streams.
This Level 1 course teaches you a complete 90-minute massage, how to perform a posture assessment and flexibility assessment.
Course content and outline:
- The four foundations of Thai Massage
- Effortless transitions between postures
- An introduction to contraindications, posture, and safety
- Care for the client and therapist before, during, and after the massage
- Massage for shoulders, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet
This training will be hosted at Belfast Breeze Inn in Belfast, Maine from Friday, June 29th to Tuesday, July 3rd from 8am-5pm daily. Lunch is included in the cost and if you need lodging you can contact the Belfast Breeze Inn for discounted rates.