The entire recipe has about 615 calories, 27 grams of fat, 60 carbs, and 37 grams of protein, so I would recommend making it into two portions meaning 308 calories, 18 grams of fat, 30 carbs, and 18.5 grams of protein.
1 cup of low-fat mozzarella cheese
1 cup of spaghetti sauce
1 tablespoon Italian herbs
Directions: Preheat oven to 375 F
1. Slice eggplant into thin rounds and place in a single layer on baking sheet.
2. Salt the eggplant rounds and leave for 10-15 minutes while they "sweat". This takes any bitterness away.
3. Rinse the eggplant and baking sheet. Pat the eggplant dry with paper towels and dry off the baking sheet.
4. Replace the eggplant on the baking sheet and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
6. Take out of oven.
7. Use loaf pan to layer spaghetti sauce, eggplant, sauce, cheese, until you run out of eggplants.
8. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and then broil for 5 minutes.
That's it! It is nice and simple to make even if you have low energy.
Join my email list to get the Wellness Wednesday newsletter. Each week you will get fresh ideas to help you feel your best!